|Quality Management System
||Certificate Registration No
||99 100 12224
||SSI Registration No
| MSME Registration No:
Overseas Branches And Affilations
REGISTERED AS NON-RESIDENT IMPORTER IN CANADA WITH A CANADIAN BUSINESS NUMBER IN THE YEAR 2014 OCTOBER.
Warehousing agreement signed with STC Warehousing and distribution Inc. 321 Courtland Ave. Concord, Ontario L4K-5B5 Canada.
Affiliations to any recognised organisations
The Institute of Indian Foundrymen
Belgaum Chamber of Commerce & Industries.
Belgaum foundry cluster member
Manufacturers & Exporters of Cast Iron & Ductile Iron Castings & Metal Machined Components and assemblies.
Export Percentage Out of The Production
No of Employees
||Semi Skilled Workers
||40000 Sq Feet
||36000 Sq Feet
||40000 Sq Feet
||25000 Sq Feet
We have received an Export Excellence award from Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce & Industry for substantial export growth in the year 2013.
- The company was established under the name Allied Engineers & Founders producing 30 m.t. of casting per month like manifolds & valve bodies.
- Allied Engineers and founders was converted to private limited company and re named as “The Allied Founders PVT.LTD.
- Two new moulding machines Kunkel Wagner APM-0 with 20 HP compressors
- The first foundry in Belgaum to install Shot Blasting Machine along with all equipments.
- The first foundry in Belgaum to install Sand Testing & Chemical Testing Laboratory with Metallurgical Microscope.
- Two new moulding machines Kunkel Wagner APM-2 with 30 HP compressors were installed.
- A new machine shop was setup to supply castings in machined condition to customers.
- We became the first NTPC approved foundry in South India to manufacture & supply graded CI Castings.
- A full-fledged machine shop to machine any casting required by our customers.
- Carbon Silicon Analyzer was installed to achieve consistency in Metallurgy. Computerized all processes like marketing, sales, production, stores, accounts etc.
- The company was accredited with ISO 9001:2000.
- First export to South Africa and Dubai
- Addition of Induction Furnace and production of ductile iron components were undertaken.
- Installation of first CNC machine in form of a vertical machining center to supplement the machining capabilities.
- First Export to France
- Started exports to USA and Germany
- Addition of CNC Turning facility with additional inspection facility like 2D Height master in the machine shop.
- Implementation of E.R.P system to further enhance the system efficiency.
- Started exports to Canada.
- Addition of Sand Plant, track line, mould handling system and large moulding machine along with other handling automation.
- Started Exporting to UK.
- Addition of Cold Box Core Shooter machine
- Addition of Spectro meter 21 element to analyze metal before pouring.
- Addition of energy efficient screw compressors with air dryer for better quality of compressed air throughout the plant.
- Stopped hand molding totally.
- Addition of metallurgical microscope with image analyzer with software.
- Export Warehouse for stocking, painting, assembly and packing export components (unit III).
- Started exports to Vietnam, Brazil and China.
- Registered Allied Founders in Canada as non-resident importer and got a business number overseas, also started warehousing in Toronto Canada.
- HMC 500X630 table size installed at the new machine shop with Renishaw probing system for job and tools.
- Addition of paint booth in the new machine shop for painting the assemblies before dispatch.
- Installation of sand cooler and dust extraction system from green sand.
- Started exports to Spain.
- Addition of optical digital pyrometer to check metal temperature precisely in the foundry before pouring the castings.
- Addition of CNC VTL in machine shop for machining pump valve and elevator components 1000 MM swing DIA and 800 MM cutting dia.
- Installation of ARPA 900 machines for better productivity and quality of the bigger molds (1000x1000 mm)
- Started exports to South Korea.
- 550 KVA induction furnace addition to double the melting capacity of the foundry.
- Installation of auto dozing system for additives in sand plant making the sand plant fully automatic unmanned system for supply of sand to the molding lines and recycling the same.
- Addition of semi-automatic cold box core shooter for smaller cores with a capacity of 20 liters.
- Started Exports to Switzerland.
- Addition of new CMM facility in Machine Shop.
- Addition of new HMC 630x630 table size in machine shop.
- Construction of additional machine shop building of 9000 Sq. ft.
- Conversion of power line to HT in machine shop with installation of power station in house.
- Installation and commissioning of 125 KVA roof top solar on the machine shop building with net metering system.